NEW DATES: SEP 21-23
This is a full three-day clinic. Clinic fee includes: Two riders (grouped similarly by experience) for Dressage Friday and Sunday, groups of 4 riders will showjump & XC school specific questions on Saturday and groups of 4 riders will participate in Bonnie's “Know Your Speed” clinic on Sunday incorporating galloping and XC jumps.
$450.00 - non Adult Rider member price
$350.00 - USEA Area II Adult Rider members
$ 10.00 - USEA non-member fee per day
Auditing: $25 per day or $45 2 days or $60 for 3 days
Email for the form to enter! firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating a clinic with something for everyone and focused on Riders at Preliminary and below. Levels offered are from 18’ (Intro) to Prelim. The groups will be small (2 for dressage, 4-5 for SJ/XC).
Friday: Dressage lessons followed by fix-a-test of your test of choice to discuss how to improve your test. Evening presentation by Britta Johnston.
Saturday: Group Show Jumping exercises with Bonnie Mosser followed by XC schooling specific questions/combinations on the course at WinGreen. Evening presentation by Dr. Tiffany Snell on new developments in the Veterinary field related to acupuncture, chiropractic and other alternative therapies.
Sunday: Dressage lessons Sunday AM with Britta Johnston and Bonnie’s “Know Your Speed” Clinic will be scheduled thereafter.
The “Know Your Speed” clinic is designed to guide riders to a better galloping pace with balance while going cross country. She sets a track that uses the terrain and jump placement to help riders understand what is needed to gallop safely around a cross country course at the speed needed for the appropriate level. The track is set with speed markers and jumps for all the levels of Eventing. She will pass on many tips about position, timing and approaches to the jumps.
A couple more things are in the works to ensure you get the most bangs for your bucks! We’ll keep you posted.
• Clinic fee, facility fees and Lunch on Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
• $450 for non-members
• $350 for all PAID Area 2 Adult Rider/Young Rider/YRAP members (one groom audits free)
• Auditing: $25 per day or $45 2 days or $60 for 3 days (lunch is extra)
• Maximum of 20 riders
• Lodging: The Inn at Round Hill in Orange, VA (14 miles away). We have a block of rooms held Sep 21-23 at $109/night for 2 beds (so you can share). Mention Area 2 Adult Riders for the special rate. 540-672-6691
• Stabling: WinGreen has a beautiful new barn with 10 stalls available for $30/night and possible night paddock turnout, contact Kelly at WinGreen to arrange 703-618-3686.