April 20-21, 2018
Six time winner of Badminton, World Champion, Olympic Silver Medalist and Master Clinician.Lucinda's instruction expertise, drawn from her vast experience, is world renowned.
This two day clinic steers horse and rider to the technics of mastering the cross country must-have skills for safety and success.
- Open to all levels for both horse and rider-beginner novice thru advanced.
- Each group of 4-5 will ride for about 2 hours each day.
- Day 1: cross-country technique using schooling jumps
- Day 2: on cross country course
- Entry $450
- On site stabling
- Hotel/B&B accommodations within 20 min
Olympic gold medalist Tad Coffin will have a discussion and demonstration
of his latest saddle technology, SmartRide Rx.
The technology has demonstrated a consistent ability to reduce back pain,
stress, and anxiety in many horses, leading to increased performance.
Kelly Adams (703) 618-3686 email@example.com